Dica rápida para usuários do N-Able (nCentral): as portas comumente usadas pelo sistema:
- 20/21 is used for FTP connections, particularly when configured for backups.
- 22 (SSH) is used for Remote Control sessions.
- 25 (SMTP) is used for sending mail.
- 53 is used for DNS.
- 68 is used by the NTPDate service which keeps your server clock in sync.
- 80 (HTTP) UI and Agent/Probe communication
- 135,139,445 is used by Agents and Probes for WMI queries to monitor various services.
- 443 (HTTPS) UI and Agent/Probe communication.
- 1433 is used by Report Manager for the data export. It is also used by Agents/Probes to monitor Backup exec jobs.
- 2000 is used for Remote Support Manager connections locally on the machine. Traffic is mapped to port 2000 locally and transmitted to the N-central server through Port 22.
- 10000 (HTTPS) is used for the Administration Console.